BARLEY LOOSE POWDER
Barley is one of the oldest cultivated cereals in the world – it comes from the Middle East, where it was referred as the food of life. Apparently, it was the young barley which gave the gladiators their super strength. Barley has strong antioxidant properties – it neutralizes free radicals, counteracting aging processes. It contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, PP, soothes irritated skin. Zinc, selenium and magnesium support healing and also alleviate acne lesions.
ECOCERA Barley Loose Powder effectively absorbs excess of sebum, gives long-lasting matte finish, ensuring beautiful and natural look of the skin. It fixes makeup for the whole day, making the skin look fresh and radiant for up to 16 hours. It’s light, transparent, doesn’t whiten the skin, but perfectly evens complexion color. It doesn’t accentuate dry skin or settle in gathers. It doesn’t clog pores, doesn’t cause irritation or dryness.
Designed for both, professional and everyday use, a must-have for every make-up artist.
The packaging contains a handy puff.
• vegan and hypoallergenic product
• innovative formula, suitable for every skin type
• light, finely milled, transparent, delicate for skin
• extends durability of make up
• barley powder is one of the strongest sebum absorbents
• gives long-lasting, matte yet natural effect
• doesn’t accentuate dry skin, doesn’t cause dryness
• doesn’t clog pores, gives a silk smoothness
• extremely easy to apply, blends well with skin tone
• Hordeum Vulgare Powder,
• Isopropyl Palmitate,
• Isostearyl Isostearate,
• Octyldodecyl Myristate,
Apply the product using the enclosed puff or brush to the whole face or selected parts, eg. the T-zone. Before application, it is best to press the puff on the palm of your hand to reduce excess of powder and spread it out evenly. Powdering always starts from the upper part of the face downwards to avoid raising facial hair and the effect of sallow skin.