BANANA PRESSED POWDER
ECOCERA Banana Pressed Powder is dedicated for dry, sensitive skin with tendency for redness. Used by make-up artists for baking technique, also works perfectly applied on upper chest and arms. Thanks to micronized barley powder provides long lasting matte finish during hot days. It’s a great follow-up for ECOCERA Banana Loose Powder.
Definitely a must-have product in every cosmetic pouch. It’s subtle yellowish color adjusts to every skin color, reduces rednesses and even the skin tone. The banana extract contains vitamins B, A, E, C and PP which accelerate skin rejuvenation, have antioxidant and moisturizing features, giving a comfort feeling for many hours.
Made for professional and daily use as well, essential for every make-up artist.
Semi-transparent, hypoallergenic, doesn’t contain parabens, doesn’t cause irritation or dryness.
Packaging contains mirror and handy puff.
• great for contouring and baking technique, gives the sun-kissed effect
• hypoallergenic product, does not contain parabens
• perfect for make up touch-ups during the day
• contains micronized barley powder – one of the most effective sebum absorbents
• reduces skin redness, hydrates and improves healing process
• gives the skin a velvety, silky smoothness and long lasting matte effect
• extends the durability of make up to several hours
• extremely easy to apply, blends well with the skin tone
• doesn’t clog the pores, gives ultra natural effect
• Hordeum Vulgare Powder,
• Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,
• Isopropyl Palmitate,
• Isostearyl Isostearate,
• CI 77492,
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
• Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract,
• Octyldodecyl Myristate,
Apply the product using the included can or brush on the entire face or selected parts of it, e.g. zone T. Before applying, you can squeeze the can on the top of your hand to get rid of excess product and distribute it evenly. Powdering always starts from the upper part of the face downwards, thanks to which we will avoid raising the facial hair and the effect of earthy complexion.